Read more about Maritime Cyprus
Maritime Cyprus is a multinational Group, created to provide a meeting place and discussion podium in the international ship management scene and those who regulate, support it or co-operate with it.
The aim of Maritime Cyprus is the exchange of necessary advises, transfer the experience and knowledge by the group discussions, forums or individual postings and finally bring together maritime professionals.
The Maritime Cyprus goals are to debate and share experiences in the following areas:
- Providing insight and perception to the maritime industry.
- The importance of compliance with International, local and port state rules and regulations.
- Sharing identified training needs and techniques and discussing how they can be implemented on board a vessel.
- Sharing preventable safety problems or hazards – learning from each other’s examples.
- Promoting co-operation between ship management companies, internationally and the Cyprus Flag Administration.
- Encouraging local maritime conferences and exhibitions.
- and much more…the overall goal being to improve safety, operational procedures, minimize accidents and promote co-operation in the Maritime industry.