Why individuals need to engage in company training?
- to develop solid and updated shipping related knowldge;
- to develop technical, soft skills and competences;
- to increase knolwdge of carrer options;
- to improve transition from one job to the other; and
- to network.
Why companies need to engage in training?
- to increase job satisfaction among employees;
- to increase morale among employees;
- to increase employee motivation;
- to increase efficiencies in processes, resulting in financial gain;
- to increase capacity to adopt new practces, technologies and methods;
- to increase innovation in strategies and tactics; and
- to reduce employee turnover.
Why employees need to engage in company training?
- to develop shipping related knolwdge in the fast changing maritime environment;
- to develop technical and soft skills;
- to enhance career development; and
- to get committed and involved thus quiring increased levels of job satisfaction, motivation and self-confidence.